Louisville, KY Medical Malpractice Attorney
Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals are highly respected individuals. Every medical professional has a duty to care for his or her patients. When these professionals do not live up to these duties, people can sustain severe injuries or even death. Medical malpractice leads to many deaths and injuries each year. Even when malpractice seems obvious to you, it is important to understand these cases are very challenging. Your medical malpractice lawyer must have the trial experience, access to experts and medical knowledge necessary to build the strongest possible case.
A Wealth Of Experience And Perspective In Medical Malpractice Cases
I am attorney Kirsten R. Daniel. I have practiced law since 1994. For the first part of my career, I represented insurance companies in malpractice claims. Having represented many doctors and hospitals, I understand how insurance companies view and value malpractice claims.
Now I only represent the injured, serving victims of malpractice in both Kentucky and Indiana. I understand the legal and procedural issues in each of these states and how they apply to my clients situations. I have successfully tried many cases over my career, and will never hesitate to try a case if it is in my clients best interests.
To gain a greater understanding of how my work has impacted my clients lives, please review my client testimonials page.
I handle all types of medical error cases, including:
- Emergency room errors: Even though emergency rooms are extremely hectic environments, medical professionals have the duty to each and every patient. Breaching this duty can lead to serious injury or death.
- Hospital negligence: When hospital staff does not properly care for the individuals in its care, the result can be catastrophic.
- Birth injuries: I take great pride in advocating for children whose lives have been irreparably damaged by a doctors negligence in labor or delivery.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: When nursing homes place a higher priority on profits over people, the most vulnerable among us can sustain life-altering injuries.
- Medication errors: Delivering the wrong drug, or too much or too little of a drug, can have devastating consequences.
- Failure to diagnose/misdiagnosis: If you have a serious illness or injury, time is your best friend. If a doctor misdiagnoses your condition or fails to diagnose it, you will lose valuable time. This can lead to death or unnecessary injury.
One of the most important aspects of medical negligence cases is working with experts. I have established strong relationships with medical experts across the state and beyond, and will be able to call on them as necessary in order to strengthen your case.
Contact Kirsten R. Daniel
My Louisville law firm offers a free consultation to discuss your claims in detail. Call 502-561-2005 or complete my online contact form to get started. I accept all malpractice claims on a no-recovery, no-fee basis.